Start Your Career at Children’s Village
If you love children, love to teach, and think you can keep up with our kids, you might be a great fit for a career at Children’s Village. Our teachers are caring, patient, and knowledgeable about what children need. We’re looking for team players with lots of energy who are ready to bend, lift, get up, and get down on the floor to play.
Qualified candidates will:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a minimum of one year’s experience working with young children
Those interested in positions as lead or assistant teachers should possess:
- A child development associate degree (CDA), or
- A BA/BS in early childhood development, or
- A related degree with 15 hours in the field of early childhood
Teachers are also encouraged to further their education through the TEACH program, as well as other professional development options offered by Children’s Village. To view our available positions and apply, please visit our jobs portal.